Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver English How Can I GET Either The Pokemon Heart Gold Or Pokemon Soul Silver In The English Language?

How can I GET either the Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul silver in the English language? - pokemon heart gold and soul silver english

I do not want to wait that long. I want to play my game, pk for Christmas. I asked him, for he was a man called to YouTube TheLeRogue, who had a video pokemon and video in this game was in English. He fought in the red car video.

3 comments:

Mip_647 said...

Will not allow an English version of HG or SS, you are English patch. I have an English ROM patch and SS-HG. The whole game is not English, we jap and elements that are not in D / P / PL will speak in Japan. The fights are in English.
You must wait until the game starts in the United States to play the game all in English. His English is not a game where the game rom

I hope this helped
Mip

Moonraid said...

It is a version for the retail ING U.S. market until next year .. He used a ROM (only saw his vids) and used a translated version does not for some of their games. Also, there is no interface for the DS that lets you videos directly from the DS without lookin like trash.

So join the boat with the rest of us, and wait for games to come next year.

Xiang said...

Google search for "Pokemon heart of gold, silver and Roma Soul Patch" and you need a DS emulator
I downloaded and patch my ROM and it worked. could not find, however, not the freeze
I saw people on youtube yet said anything about the freezing of the game, but only a miser who say

Post a Comment