Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brampton City Of Ontario Has Anyone Had Any Problems With Bell Sympatico Or Bell Wimax Service?

Has anyone had any problems with Bell Sympatico or Bell Wimax service? - brampton city of ontario

I tell you the service to this day. Once the connection is established - 6 months ago - I was not a high-speed service, and could not Wimax, where I live, which is located in the city of Brampton Ontario. I want to hear all your problems. Give details, if you wish. Give me the result if it solves your situation.

1 comment:

Dr. Phil said...

I do not even know to speak Bell WiMAX.

We serve a few months ago, because we live in the middle of nowhere, I was surprised that we could learn something, but dial-up. When we arrived, it was expected an amazing experience, fast surfing, online games, download movies ... I was wrong !!!!! even the kbps to 3 Mbps package than the package of 512, because we have 4 computers at home and where he gunna opportunities that many of us all the time. Let me say that more than 2 people on the Internet at the same time want to use useless. anyway, I have all my friends surprised me with great speed and they went out and bought too fast, said the desire had'nt now something that almost everyone knew before I knew that he had this new internet and slowed down soooo much lower during the day were over 500 downloads and 100 to achieve, but at night or early morning was much better, about 2.5 MB to download and transfer approximately 300 I was very upset, because this, if I wanted to use internet during the day was pretty useless, all at home over the internet with the modem itself, and everyone in my town almost in a line, but it is a computer that is fine ... better, even at night. be noted, be sure to tell from Internet advertising, "up", because it will probly not so fast!
Order in the ventilation via Internet experience, I feel bad for the people in the city with a WiMAX-bell with a few hundred or more people in the same turn, it must be useless!

Post a Comment